BDA 2013 Franchising and Business Corporate Golf Day
The next BDA Franchising and Corporate Golf Day will be held at the Maylands Peninsula Golf Course on Tuesday 19th March 2013.
Treat yourself and your clients to a relaxing day on the green. With plenty of networking time and plenty of fun whilst enjoying the views of the Swan River and Perth City. Our 9 hole Ambrose style competition is highly geared for fun and this years guest speaker is controversial and entertaining former AFL Ruckman – Peter ‘Spida’ Everitt who’s career included being a triple all Australian Ruckman and played in over 320 AFL games with three clubs. With thanks to Ultimate Promotions, ‘Spida’ has donated a signed jumper to help us raise some funds for our auction.
With part proceeds to Make a Difference Foundation of Western Australia, to improve the overall quality of life across various Western Australian familied in necessitous circumstances.
We will be playing ambrose style with a shotgun start so its time to start getting a team together!
Enjoy a light lunch before the tournament, with on course refreshments provided throughout the day, followed by a delicious networking lunch to celebrate a day of competition and camaraderie! Then be entertained by our guest speaker and Raise a few dollars for The Make a Wish Foundation WA, with our auction
Where: Maylands Peninsula Golf Course
When: Tuesday 19th March 2013
Time: 11AM – 5 PM
RSVP: 9th March 2013
Price: $ 138 + GST
The price includes:
- Guest for the day: Peter ‘Spida’ Everitt
- 9 Holes of golf – Ambrose style with a shotgun start!!!
- Cart Hire (per pair)
- 1st Place winners will recieve a prize valued at $100 per person (4x) = $400
- 2nd Place winners will recieve a prize valued at $70 per person (4x) = $280
- 3rd Place winners will recieve a prize valued at $50 per person (4x) = $200
- Pre Game ‘Sausage sizzle’ and refreshments
- Refershments throughout the day
- Post Game ‘cocktail food’ and refreshments
- Plenty of Networking Time
- Auction for supporting Make a Difference Foundation of WA
- Prizws and Giveaways
- And much more!!
Places are limited so be sure to get in early!
For Bookings click here
For Sponsorship opportunities please emil Mark Fernandez at: email@example.com
More information on the Make a Difference Foundation can be found here in the Make A Difference Flyer.